Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Heading to LA and NY highlights

Tomorrow, we head back to CHLA for Elijah's MRI. He still needs to have an MRI every 6 months to make sure he doesn't develop tumors in the brain.  He also sees his oncologist, so he will have blood drawn and get checked out.

We came back from NY just in time for our homeschool co-op, and then our orthodontist office had a patient appreciation night at the local skating rink.
The boys were off and skating so I didn't get many pictures. 

The time flies by these days! Elijah got his first haircut in NY, so I can't resist posting some pics:
I couldn't imagine anyone but our friend Joe doing Elijah's first haircut. He did such a good job and my baby boy looks SO handsome. :-)
Best friends! We had to check out the treats at Serendipity in NYC....so this is us after the sugar coma.  We had the Salted Caramel Frozen Hot Chocolate, and it was delicious!!!!!
The Empire State Building from "Top of the Rock". 
Elijah signing "more."  He usually laughs at me when I try to get him to use sign language. But now that he realizes he will get "more" by using the sign, he will occasionally humor me. :)





No comments: