Monday, July 10, 2006

Yes, Jesus Loves Me...

At night, we read stories from a little children's bible story book. It's a green book, and the kids know this is their "bible." Sometimes during the beginning of my pregnancy if I wasn't feeling very well, Emma would run and get this book and assure me that it would make me feel better, and that Jesus would help me to feel better.

So, last night after we read our bible story, Caleb was holding the book looking through it and started singing, "Yes, Jesus loves me." After our story tonight, I was putting the kids to bed and we all sang "Jesus loves me" together. As I put them to bed, Caleb just kept saying over and over, "Yes, Jesus loves me..." Yeah, that's certainly a nice way to end the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.