Monday, July 10, 2006

Good-bye Cable...

Well, I guess technically we had dish, not cable. But, after our cable company raised our rates for no apparent reason, so we were now paying about $10-15 more a month for our service, and they didn't give me any warning, we finally decided it was time to be done with it. Altogether, this will save us $55.00 a month, which could be a lot of things...maybe even a gym membership for Ben and I someday. Who knows, but it was time to go, and so now it's back to the good 'ol days...DVD's, VCR tapes, and oh yes...books. =)

4 comments:

lnstryker said...

we're getting to that point too. But our internet is cable so i not sure what the plan is yet.

Rebecca said...

We don't miss it.

hestermom said...

You know, we honestly didn't use it that much. But, I will miss the cooking channel. I rarely got to watch what I wanted, but even still...some good ideas have come from there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.