Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Organic Cleaning

Here is a link to a great little video clip...After a discussion with some very experienced and smart women, I found that yes, you can clean your entire house with baking soda, and vinegar (and sometimes a little squirt of dish soap). Even hard wood floors. So, seeing as how this is much safer for a toddler crawling and cruising around, as well as young helpers doing chores, and helping clean...it seems like a good idea for us. Enjoy!
http://www.parents.com/parentstv/?lid=987353750&tid=992358697&cid=901546021

5 comments:

ATSmith said...

it's probably cheaper too, huh? thanks for the link, that was super helpful.

Christine H. said...

Okay, I just watched the video and it was cool...not only is it better for everyone, but I'm thinking a lot cheaper...I mean vinegar and baking soda are way cheap! Okay, I hope I actually do this...

lnstryker said...

okay, so be proud of me. I did it! it took 2 hours to clean my bathroom, it have been over a year since the floor had been really cleaned, but it looks good. thanks!

hestermom said...

YEAH LISA! I'm so proud of you!! And not only is it clean, it is safe!! =)

Rebecca said...

What are the proportions of vinegar to baking soda? I can't get the video to load.

And Emma looks waaayy too cute in her golden ringlets! She should have been Goldilocks this year for Halloween!