Thursday, November 29, 2007

Clean has no smell...continuation of the previous post...

It is quite cheap!! You can get a gallon of vinegar for $1.99, and a 4 lb. box of baking soda for $3.29, and a spray bottle for $1.99 at Smart & Final. You can get smaller quantities of baking soda (a regular box for $0.59) and I'm not sure the size of the vinegar at 99 cents only. You know what is the hardest part for me?? (Confession: I LOVE cleaning products, especially ones that smell good...) But someone reminded me that Clean has NO SMELL. I know. It's so hard...but a good reminder.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

A few drops of lavender essential oil smells REALLY good with that mix while you are cleaning! :) (unless you don't like the smell of lavender- but I love it)

hestermom said...

I guess I could have tried the lemon juice also, but since I already went over my budget for groceries...I think I'll wait on that!! =)

Christine H. said...

Lisa, I have lavender or some kind of flowery essential oil that I will never use, if you want it.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hestermom said...

Sorry, Jennifer...I am still kind of new at this blog thing...Or at least that is my excuse! But, I totally missed the part about please don't post this!! Sorry!!!

Jennifer said...

Ha ha! No problem :) I enjoy your posts!

ATSmith said...

Me too! I love that lemony or bleachy smell ... that's probably bad. I am going to have to keep this cleaning blog new to remind myself to buy some "cleaner" cleaning supplied : )