Saturday, May 19, 2007

Oh yes...

Well, it wouldn't be complete if I didn't post about our garage sale endeavors. Not much this weekend, however, Ben was thinking about how he will probably be having surgery and will need to do some physical therapy afterwards. He saw a Total Gym on craigslist for $100, but of course, we don't have $100!! SO, this morning, the first garage sale I went to had...you guessed it!! A Total Gym for $10. Yes, that's right, one less zero makes a big difference!! You see, I think God has a wonderful sense of humor, and I am very much a thankful elephant for this find!
P.S. Yes, we did go to the Young Life sale, but we got there late, I think...

1 comment:

Christine H. said...

Way to go on the great $10 find! I found a few great deals, also, at the garage sales I went to Sat. It was fun running into you at one of the garage sales. I didn't even notice Ben's brace. He was walking fine. That's a good thing. See you Wed.!