Thursday, May 10, 2007

"Monster Mom" Days...

Well, at our Life Design Bible Study, we were talking about having "monster mom" days...you know, the days when you are more easily frustrated, impatient, and just in general more like a monster than a mom. Now, I am definitely not saying that this is the way to go, just acknowledging that we all, in our sinful selves, have those not-so-good days. So, I thought this article was fitting, and very helpful...It always amazes me how it always comes back to keeping in step with the Spirit. The Lord gives us everything we need to avoid these monster mom days, and yet it requires us to choose to submit to the Spirit, MOMENT by MOMENT. I haven't mastered it by any means, so I thought this article was helpful.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/heartofwisdom/
The article is called 5 Steps to Preparedness
Enjoy!

No comments: