Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tons of words

Caleb: "Mommy, I want water."
"Hi Gandma, I went in the water. Ba-bye."
"I want chocolate..."
He is so full of words!!! I am amazed how much my little man is talking.

I don't think there is much that Emma can't say. But some of her favorites (definitely not mine) are after I give her an instruction she responds with,
"Why!?"
"I don't want to do that!"
"I don't like______, I want _______."
And, in my efforts to try and keep her from being so nosey...her favorite line when Caleb receives discipline,
"So, that's between mommy and Caleb?"

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hmmmm... I wonder who they take after?

hestermom said...

Hey, you're supposed to be giving me some advice!!! You obviously made it through the three year old stage...HELP!

lnstryker said...

good luck...thats about I can say about three year old girls

Rebecca said...

I think I blocked that year out. Ask me again when Naiah is four. :)