Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Fun to Homeschool


In their stockings for Christmas, Emma had Little House in the Big Woods, and Caleb had The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.  (Why can't I underline on here??)  We have been reading Emma's book and just finished it a couple of nights ago.  Caleb has been champing at the bit to start his book, which we did last night.  Today he told me, "I wish we could read the whole thing!!"
Well, we didn't read the WHOLE book, but we had blankets, pillows, popcorn, string cheese, peanut butter sandwiches, water bottles, and a good book.  Now that is an awesome day.
P.S. Courtney, you were right about the bees in Little House in the Big Woods!!! =)

4 comments:

Tonya said...

I left you a comment but I'm not sure if it went through. And I really don't remember what it said something cute I'm sure!

Christine H. said...

We got Little House in the Big Woods from a friend just recently. It will be fun to read together.

Rebecca said...

Dude, you blogged!! A lot!! i feel so caught up. :) And Ezra is quite a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That does sound like an awesome day! I love books, popcorn and string cheese :) so that all sounds like heaven to me!