Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday Present

Well, it is so exciting.  For my birthday, my parents got me the Shark H20 Mop, and it's even pink!!  I have included a picture because I was so excited.  Most of our house is either hardwood or tile floors, so this comes in so handy.  It only uses water instead of any harsh cleaning chemicals (good for little ones!)  And because it heats the water into steam, it sanitizes!!  And, it is easy enough that the kids have all taken turns (when I LET them!!)  Simple pleasures.  =)

5 comments:

frisky said...

Yeah for fellow product reviewers!! Love the pink too!!

lnstryker said...

I want one!

Anonymous said...

Okay, crazy amazon lady popping out babies like a gumball machine! Where are the pictures?? And a name??? People are waiting out here!! I'm so, so super excited right now, and I can't call you or anybody else because it's after polite calling times. Darn it. Enjoy your snuggles. May you and baby Knight sleep blissfully all night long. Between nursings. You are my hero. Also, I love you. And your baby. And your former EMT husband. I'm way too happy right now.

Christine H. said...

Is that the same one Gina has? I wonder if hers is pink. How fun!

ATSmith said...

Wonderful!!