Friday, March 07, 2008

More in Court Info...

This is totally unrelated to the homeschooling battles, however, it is an interesting court case that I thought might be of interest to others.

This is the first court case in which a ruling was handed down in favor of a family against a pharmaceutical company in regards to vaccinations and autism. There is a lot of information here, but it is worth the read:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/government-concedes-vacci_b_88323.html



This article provides much more medical information and terminology, but I thought it was very informative. The young girl's father was trained as a neurologist, and the mother was a nurse.



And, here is a link to some pretty scary, yet readable and concise information regarding vaccines. Please do not read it if you think that it will just drive you crazy or something! I just wanted to offer some info., in case it was desired.

http://vaccineinfo.net/immunization/vaccine_facts.shtml

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I know a girl who can't be immunized because she nearly died from a reaction to the first vaccinations she received. Doctors and pharm companies act like there's no risk involved, but it's just not true.

Tonya said...

That stuff scares me to much to know too much info on and that's why I don't like to give them to my kids. I still can't believe that about the homeschooling thing. Craziness!