Sunday, September 27, 2015

I Will Trust in You....

One of my favorite songs right now:

When you don't move the mountains
I'm needing you to move,
When you don't part the waters
I wish I could walk through
When you don't give the answers
As I cry out to you
I will trust, I will trust, I will trust in You


A week from tomorrow, we will head back to NYC and check up on Elijah. I'm so thankful to go and see what's going on and how he is doing.

My foot is healing and I can walk again! We felt that a second opinion was needed in the dermatology department, so I headed up to Santa Barbara and met with a lovely woman dermatologist. The biopsy on my arm came back as: pigmented spindle cell nevus of reed. It is a benign lesion....but so clinically similar to malignant melanoma that 1) many pathologists can't agree on it and 2) the treatment is just to have it completely excised.  Since it was not completely removed in the biopsy, I'll go back at the end of the month and have it completely removed.
She also felt that I have "atypical mole  syndrome", meaning....quite a few moles  that look *atypical.*. I really just thought I had lots of freckles, some darker than others.  She picked two more to biopsy and I am still waiting on those results.

More waiting. :-). 
But it is sweet to have a good song to play while you wait.  I love singing to the Lord, reminding....telling my own heart that I will trust in Him.  There's no where else for me!




No comments: