Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Good Morning, New York City...

Yesterday was the first time I have been on a plane in over a decade. It was also Elijah's first flight. He did a great job!

We got into the city and checked in to the Ronald McDonald house. They were SO kind to us!!!! They were serving dinner, which was such a blessing because we were tired and hungry. :)

So many stories to tell....but for now, a quick update:
Elijah's exam showed 3 new tumors...and the laser treatment was done well, but did not have the outcome hoped for.  So, he needs to have the intra-arterial chemo. We are waiting for a phone call, hopefully saying that he is cleared by insurance for the procedure and to schedule it (for tomorrow?).
Just waiting. Please join us in praying that God would coordinate the details for Elijah to get the treatment he needs.

And the verse God gave to us this morning:
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

No comments: