Friday, November 27, 2009

Quotes of the morning...

....From Noah
(Praying at breakfast)
"Thank you God for Christmas trees, and guns. Thank you God, Amen."

Coming out of the bathroom:
"My bottom smells MINTY!!"

This is a few weeks ago, Caleb had to scrub the kitchen floor as part of his discipline. When I was putting him to bed that night, I told him what a wonderful job he did!! This was his response:
"Mom, I'm glad I learned how to scrub the kitchen floor well, so that I can learn how to be a good daddy!"

Emma, praying before bed:
"Dear God, please help us to get lots and lots of money so that we can adopt an orphan from another country."

And Caleb, on the way home last night (we have been studying Egypt in schoolwork):
"Mom, I think we should adopt an orphan from Egypt."

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the comment from Emma (actually ALL of them!) but her's is just so sweet and makes the heart warm :)

Tonya said...

those are all so sweet! Are you planning on adopting?