Friday, September 26, 2008

Date Night

The best thing happened.  My mom called and asked if Ben and I wanted to go see Fireproof, a new movie.  First of all let me say that you MUST see this movie, it is the best ever, and I am so glad we were able to go and support this Christian film.  Then, we went and got some sushi at the aforementioned Seafresh, and it was totally awesome.  Don't worry, everything I got was cooked.  We shared a Seaweed Salad, a Spicy Shrimp roll, and one other that I can't remember.  So, so good.  We had the best night, and I am so thankful... It was so special, and the timing was perfect, since baby will be along soon enough.  Thank you God for an awesome night with an awesome hubby and an awesome mom willing to watch our awesome kids.  Oh yeah, and awesome food too. =)

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I want to see that movie. But this weekend is already packed maybe next weekend? Glad you had a great date night before the baby comes.

sarahgrace said...

Oh! So nice to have a date night...esp. before the baby comes!

I will have to check out that movie (I am waaaay out of the loop, so hadn't heard a whole lot about it.)