Okay, I was tagged (sorry, by the way, that I lag...), so I am about to share 7 random things. I hope I can come up with 7 random things about myself...
1. I am an introvert. Most people who know me would argue this point, and yet, it is completely true. I can be in a crowd of people, I can force myself to go up to a stranger and introduce myself, and I can even work really hard at making others feel comfortable in any given situation. But at the end of it all, I am completely exhausted and just want to be quiet and calm with a cup of tea, or coffee.
2. I feel at peace when everything is in its place. When it is not, I feel chaotic and yucky. Even if it is just one couch pillow that has fallen on the floor, it ruins the whole room for me. Of course, it doesn't bother me at someone else's house, just my own. And, the pillows are never always on the couch, and the floor is often covered in a trail of toys even after they have been picked up. So, maybe I should just get over this one??
3. When my husband and I went on our first, first date...(December 2006, I was barely 16) we went to this Christmas play at the church his mom attended. I wore a long skirt with Jack Purcell tennis shoes (trust me, it was "in" at the time!), and met his whole family as we scooted past them into our seats. His dad referred to me as "the girl who wears sneakers with her skirts" for quite some time.
4. I really want to get the Bare Escentuals mineral foundation, but it costs $75. I thought about maybe trying one of the new mineral foundations that you can get at drug stores, or Target. Any suggestions? I don't usually wear makeup (like, foundation), because I don't like that "stuff" feeling. But I like the ideal of minerals, I guess.
5. My favorite smell is my husband, cleanly shaven and just out of the shower. Nothing smells better. But after that, it is the smell of clean laundry. Yummy.
6. I love American Idol because I think I have some secret fantasy of becoming a big singer. Unfortunately, I have the aspiration, but not the voice. I can sing okay, definitely can hold a tune, and I can sing in church and stuff. But it's not an I-could-have-my-own-CD type of voice. Although, my husband sometimes tells me that I could be the voice of a Disney princess?
7. All of my bookmarks got erased, so for a while, it will be very hard for me to find all of your blog posts. But I still love you!