Six Random Things About Me:
The rules are: 1) link the person who tagged you (SarahGrace) 2) post the rules on your blog 3) Share six non-important things, etc 4) tag six random people 5) let each random person know they have been tagged...
So here goes:
1. I have not really had time to blog lately. What is the world coming to??
2. I am terrible, really lousy, at being sick. I was reminded of this by a recent flu episode. I either just continue on as if I am not sick, or I am completely bed ridden. Or both.
3. I require things of myself that I would NEVER require of someone else. And probably drive myself crazy because of it. =)
4. I cried watching Pollyanna yesterday.
5. I make up songs often, when I am changing Noah, or we're in the bathtub, or cleaning up.
6. It seems that every time I go out to eat, which is NOT that often, I order a salad. Some kind of salad. But that is what really, really makes me happy...is a great salad. (This past time, I was at a Conference for Homeschooling Mom's...more to come on that, and we went to Mimi's cafe, and I had a salad with candied pecans, apples, blue cheese in a vinaigrette. So good)
I am pretty sure that everyone I know has already been tagged???? How about if everyone who reads this, just responds with five things about them in the comments...wouldn't that be fun??