Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Introductions, and Ballet

Yesterday, my brother's friend was over, and Caleb and Emma ran into the door way so they could see who was here. Caleb politely introduced himself, "I'm Caleb, and this is my friend, Emma."

Emma spends at least half an hour every day working on her ballet. Yes, she puts on her tights, her leotard, her ballet slippers, and then dances away with Bella Dancerella. I was so impressed by her dedication to ballet that I tried to find her a class here in town...and wouldn't you know it? Ojai doesn't have ballet lessons anymore. Oh well...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Lisa,
So good to read from you again! I can't wait to see you and your kidlets. Have a great day!
Love,
Heather T

Rebecca said...

How gallant of him. :) I wish we had ballet too, but the closest thing we have is in Chester and expensive and it's a mix of all kinds of dance styles, some of which I REALLY don't care for. Oh well.

ATSmith said...

I bet she is a beautiful ballarina (sp?) ... are you coming to LD this sessoin?? I hope so.

hestermom said...

Oh Becky, we just have the Bella Dancerella video with mat and bar. It's $15 at Toys R Us and teaches the five positions. It's great for rainy days, and what girl doesn't want to jump around in a tutu???