Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I'll see you later....

Today, one of the best friends I have ever had on this earth, along with her husband, her eight children and her dog, packed up and drove away, headed for Maine.
After almost 28 years of faithful law enforcement service, her husband retired. They sold their house here in Ojai, California after only 5 days on the market. They purchased a larger home on 10 acres in Maine for much less. :)
So, while I'm very sad to be saying "I'll see you later" to my friend, I'm so excited for them and the adventure that is beginning.  They get to have two parents home!!!! This is truly a joy and I'm so excited to see what adventures God has waiting for them ahead.
Today is hard though. In the time we have been friends, we have welcomed seven children between the two of us. (I'm counting Judah since he was just born when we met.) Jennifer Pfleging, I am so honored to call you my friend and I will miss you.  Until I see you again.

No comments: