Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Five years old!!!

Dear Ezra,
     Happy Birthday! You are an amazing little boy. Now, you are five years old! You amaze me with the things you can do. I like to say that you have more energy in your little pinky finger than I do in my whole body!!! Pretty much, what you set your mind to do, you accomplish. You are reading well, and excellent in math. You love Group Solutions. You enjoy riding your bike and scootering....and you love doing "tricks."
You like to come to "school" in your shirt and tie, because "you're going to be a doctor." 
You got your very first Bible a few days ago. I loved hearing you stand and read from it.
You know, the Ezra of the Bible loved God's Word, and he obeyed it...and then he taught others to do that!
I do not know all that God has planned for you, my "sweet boy". But I know His plans are great, and my prayer is that in whatever way God uses you for His kingdom, you will love His word, obey it, and teach others to do it also. Happy birthday my boy, you have changed all of our lives forever. We love you so much, and even on your "spiciest" of days, you add a flavor to our family that we just couldn't do without. I love you Ezra Lucas Knight Hester.
Mommy
PS-for your birthday, we were going to go the zoo! But since brother is on crutches, we went to the cheap theatre and saw Despicable Me 2. And, you got to "camp" in the backyard with Dad. :). AND, you went to Awana's and finished your Flight 3:16 book, so you got your vest and membership card!!!



No comments: