Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nesting, Life, and other things....

So....37 weeks. The pic of me is my 37 week belly shot. Nevermind my husband stretching in the background. He's a stretcher. 😜
I tore the whole house apart....that nesting thing took over and I just had to reorganize. I refinished Judah's dresser to match the other boys'. And, since we now have four dressers in the boys' room, we sold the twin over full bunk bed on Craigslist and got a twin over twin at Ikea. Super fun, opened it up, and of course, made room for the dressers.
I also had to take all the books off the shelves and move our furniture around, because, well....it's me. :-)
The last two pictures are just our school board from this morning, marking the first day we've actually done school work in a couple of weeks, due to my crazy nesting projects. And the last one is the amazing smoothie (think dessert) that we had as part of our lunch. It was so good, it was blog worthy. :-)
So, that's a quick little catch up! We are all anxiously awaiting this baby girl!









No comments: