Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Update...

Man, I have been really bad at even mentioning this new child which will be coming soon. He seems to just go with the flow.
At church, we are going through the book of Philippians, and we just had an awesome sermon on not worrying (see Ch. 4) Anyhow, the question was asked, "What is keeping you from sleeping?" (Obviously meaning, what are you worrying about?) But I had a little giggle as my answer went through my head, "My bladder, my esophagus, and my pelvic bones!!"
I saw the midwife today, and she went through the kit I need to order, and things we need to have ready for the homebirth. She said the baby is head down, and it seems as though (his) head is quite tucked in there. Similar to Emma, she had a little bruise on her head from hanging out so low in there. =)
Anyhow, I am getting really excited to meet this little one.

1 comment:

heidibelle said...

When are you due Lisa? Hope all is well...