I am doing my best to follow the rules, I just don't have much experience. So, I am trying to do a "meme" (is that what it is called??). Oh, do help me blogger friends!! =)
Number one, here is the link to my friend who tagged me!! Go see her blog and give her some love!=)Sarah
Number two, post the rules. (is that what I am doing right now? Still not quite sure.)
Number three, here are six random things about me:
1. I am addicted to books. I really love them. Children's books, adult books, classics, just about anything. Unfortunately, they cost money.
2. I am not really into anything much of the science fiction or fantasy world of things. I like some. But not most.
3. One of my most favorite books of all time is "Hind's Feet on High Places." (I don't know why I can't underline on my blog??)
4. This weekend I went to a homeschooling moms conference (which I hope to post more on later!). The things I took away from the conference: an affirmation of the great depth of God's love for me, and despite my sin and wickedness, my great love for Him who has redeemed me;
and, I need to RELAX. My children learn much more from my attitude in our everyday life then they ever do sitting at our table doing "schoolwork".
5. I really love food. I enjoy cooking, baking, trying new things. Food tickles my heart.
6. Ooh!! My husband and I will celebrate our 9 year anniversary this week. Well, by celebrate, I mean that he will work the night shift and I will enjoy the some of the "fruit" of our marriage (that means the kids!) =)
Okay, there you go! 6 random things about me. Now, I am to tag six people. I don't exactly know how to link everyone, but I will try: