Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rejoicing!!!

Monday we had another ultrasound to check on the status of my blood clot. Last time, it was quite thick, dark in the middle (showing fluid), and stretched obvious half of my uterus).
This time.... It was no longer dark in the middle (it's clotting), and it was about 1/4 of the size it had been. Our doctor, who is not the most emotive person in the world even said, "This is pretty significant considering what it was five weeks ago."
He even thinks that we *might* be able to go ahead with a home delivery. This is literally, more than we could have hoped or imagined. We are rejoicing in this miracle. I've been having quite a bit more energy lately, which is lovely. I told Ben that in many ways, for me, it is like the pregnancy is just now beginning. Unfortunately for everyone in my household, this burst of energy has meant reorganizing projects all over the house!! I am just overjoyed that our sweet baby girl is doing well, and I am amazed at God's work on our behalf. :-)

No comments: