Friday, August 18, 2006

Mealtime prayers...

Miss Emma's prayer for lunch today:

Thank you God for this day, and thank you God for our toys, and thank you God for our new house, and thank you God for our bed, and thank you God for my ladder, and thank you God for our table, and thank you God for mommy and daddy and Caleb and Emma and the new baby, and thank you God for the trees and the sky, and thank you God for our paintings that we did today, and thank you God for our food...in Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

I knew Veggie Tale's would pay off one day!! =)
"Cuz a thankful heart is a happy heart...I'm glad for what I have, that's an easy way to start, for the love that He shares, cuz He listens to our prayers, that's why I say thanks everyday!"

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yay, Veggie Tales!